Maploom is working with Anderson Acoustics to develop a case management platform to support their work at UK airports managing noise insulation grant schemes. Owners of properties affected by aircraft noise are able to apply for funding to cover the retro-fitting of new glazing, ceiling over-boarding and ventilation to reduce noise levels within their properties. The platform allows:
- eligible properties to be identified
- mapping of properties and other scheme information
- applications to be tracked through the process
- previous grant awards for the properties to be identified
- surveyors to record noise levels and property information
- specifications for noise improvement measures to be recorded
- airport staff to track progress, spend and noise level reductions across the scheme via dashboards, maps and reports.
A public facing area of the platform is also being developed to enable the sharing of some data with residents and the regulator.